From: Matt recruiter on
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all
skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update
your resume as per the requirement and reply me matt at netprologic
dot com)

Hi,
Hope you are doing well,
Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks
interested please reply me ASAP, requirement mentioned below:

Position: 1
Role: Java J2EE Developer (Junior level)
Location: Bethesda, MD
Dureation: Long term Contract

Requirement:
.. Java, J2EE, EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans), Applet, Java Swing, GUI
Development
.. Struts frameworks
.. Servlets, JSP (Java Server Pages)
.. JUnit (testing framework)
.. Good Communication skills
Position: 2
Role: Java J2EE Developer (Middle Level/Senior level)
Location: Bethesda, MD
Dureation: Long term Contract

Responsibilities:
.. Provide estimates for all phases of new development
.. Gather requirements, analyze, design, code, test, and
implement for new development
.. Maintain and support existing systems
Required skills:
.. Java, J2EE, EJB (Enterprise JavaBeans), Applet, Java Swing,
GUI
Development
.. WebSphere Application Server, RAD 7 or above
.. Object oriented design and IBM/SUN design patterns knowledge
.. Servlets, JSP (Java Server Pages)
.. Struts frameworks
.. JUnit (testing framework)
.. XML (Extensible Markup Language), XSL (Extensible Stylesheet
Language), XSD (XML Schema Definition), DTD (Document Type
Definition), SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
.. JavaScript, HTML
.. JMS (Java Message Service), Web Services, MQ Messaging
Preferred skills:
.. SOA/ESB DataPower
.. ClearCase, ClearQuest, Rational Unified Process, UML
(Unified
Modeling Language), Full Life Cycle methodology
.. RDBMS experience (prefer DB2, Oracle), SQL, JDBC (Java
Database
Connectivity)
.. Application Integration with Enterprise Single Sign-On
Solution
.. C/C++, UNIX, SAS a plus
Education/Experience:
.. WebSphere, Java, Swing/Applet technology, J2EE, JSP,
Servlets
.. BS/BA in appropriate field or equivalent training and
experience
.. Technical leadership experience
.. 7-9 years systems development experience
.. 5+ years coding Java
.. IBM WebSphere or Sun certifications preferred 4

If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, Or if you are not interested please share
this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and send me
there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Kindly fill the following Details:

Full Legal Name:
Current Location: