From: Jerry on
If this is not the correct place to ask, please point to the right one.

My wife has a Win XP SP3 computer and it tells her that she needs to up date
her Java, when she tries it says that it is unable to complete the task. I
can probably get the error message info if needed.

Jerry

From: Shenan Stanley on
Jerry wrote:
> If this is not the correct place to ask, please point to the right
> one.
> My wife has a Win XP SP3 computer and it tells her that she needs
> to up date her Java, when she tries it says that it is unable to
> complete the task. I can probably get the error message info if
> needed.

Java issue - not Windows issue in all likelihood.

Uninstall Java (Java Runtime Environment or JRE) that is installed, reboot
the computer, download the latest version from SUN (java.sun.com) and
install it.

( Here: http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp )

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
See http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=43792

Jerry wrote:
> If this is not the correct place to ask, please point to the right one.
>
> My wife has a Win XP SP3 computer and it tells her that she needs to up
> date
> her Java, when she tries it says that it is unable to complete the task. I
> can probably get the error message info if needed.
>
> Jerry

Pages: 1
Prev: Updating XP When I Want?
Next: Printer Install