From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
MikeJ wrote:

> That pdf didn't seem to contain javascript functions such as
> addEventListener etc..

addEventListener() is not a "javascript function". Rest assured you have
no clue what "javascript" is, not least because there is no such thing.

Learn to quote.

<http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting> pp.

PointedEars
will want to steal it.)
From: Doug Gunnoe on
On Mar 26, 4:08 pm, MikeJ <no_spam_ple...(a)nothere.com> wrote:
> Anyone know of a place you can download a PDF reference manual for
> javascript? The book I have is getting pretty old I guess.
>
> Thanks

http://books.google.com/books?id=VOS6IlCsuU4C

There are 994 pages available in the preview.
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Doug Gunnoe wrote:

> On Mar 26, 4:08 pm, MikeJ <no_spam_ple...(a)nothere.com> wrote:
>> Anyone know of a place you can download a PDF reference manual for
>> javascript? The book I have is getting pretty old I guess.
>
> http://books.google.com/books?id=VOS6IlCsuU4C
>
> There are 994 pages available in the preview.

When will they ever learn?

See <http://jibbering.com/faq/#books>, especially the "Discussed in" parts.

PointedEars
--
var bugRiddenCrashPronePieceOfJunk = (
) // Plone, register_function.js:16
From: Doug Gunnoe on
On Mar 28, 3:26 pm, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedE...(a)web.de>
wrote:
> When will they ever learn?
>
> See <http://jibbering.com/faq/#books>, especially the "Discussed in" parts.

I'm waiting on you to publish a book on the subject.

From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Doug Gunnoe wrote:

> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>> When will they ever learn?
>>
>> See <http://jibbering.com/faq/#books>, especially the "Discussed in"
>> parts.
>
> I'm waiting on you to publish a book on the subject.

It doesn't take a writer to recognize a bad book.

PointedEars