From: kptgreg2 on
I made a jump menu and all the entries have 4 letters in them. It looks so
tiny. How can I extend the width (not heigth) of the jump menu so it ? I
want it to be about 160 pixels or 16 characters wide.

From: Walt F. Schaefer on
Make the last entry 16 (blank) spaces.

From: jojo **Adobe Community Expert** on
kptgreg2 wrote:
> I made a jump menu and all the entries have 4 letters in them. It looks so
> tiny. How can I extend the width (not heigth) of the jump menu so it ? I
> want it to be about 160 pixels or 16 characters wide.

select {
width: 160px;
}

--
Cheers jojo
Adobe Community Expert for Dreamweaver 8
From: kptgreg2 on
THanks but I am new and do not know where to insert this. Here is my code:
<form name="form1">
<select name="Story Subject" onChange="MM_jumpMenu('parent',this,0)">
<option>Baby</option>
<option>Pet</option>
</select>
</form>

From: Nadia : **AdobeCommunityExpert** on
<!--
select {
width: 160px;
}
-->

Sounds like you aren't using a stylesheet.
Copy the code above and paste it just above the closing </head> tag in your
code. (close to the top of the page in code view).

--
Nadia
AdobeĀ Community Expert : Dreamweaver

> THanks but I am new and do not know where to insert this. Here is my
> code:
> <form name="form1">
> <select name="Story Subject" onChange="MM_jumpMenu('parent',this,0)">
> <option>Baby</option>
> <option>Pet</option>
> </select>
> </form>