From: dizzy nuts on
hi there

I've created a pop up menu through the behaviors palette, but when I upload it
, it doesn't seem to work, yet works when I just preview thu my browser
locally!! I thought there might be a java script doc also to up load, but
couldn't see any! my page says there is errors on it due to the pop up???

can anyone shine a light on this???
cheers

From: Ken Ford - *ACE* on
Can I see a URL to the page?

--
Ken Ford
Adobe Community Expert

From: Murray *ACE* on
Read this -

http://apptools.com/rants/jsmenu.php
http://apptools.com/rants/menus.php

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

From: dizzy nuts on
here ya go

go down to 'recruitment,' I only attached the behavior to that

http://www.pmrltd.co.uk/ipn/pages/test2.html

cheers
From: Murray *ACE* on
Please read my links about those pop-up menus. You really don't want to go
there.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

> here ya go
>
> go down to 'recruitment,' I only attached the behavior to that
>
> http://www.pmrltd.co.uk/ipn/pages/test2.html
>
> cheers

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2