From: John Carter on
I need to insert a web page into a layer which needs to be relative to a point
on the page, rather than at a fixed place.
Ive used the "insert url in layer" extension (v1 - I cant get any later
versions to work with MX??) which allows it to work at a fixed point, but
doesnt allow the movement of it realitive to when the browser window page is
resized, and the page I need to use it on is centred on a page.

I ideally need the url to be placed within a table cell - not sure theres a
way to do that is there?

Thanks

From: Murray *ACE* on
> I ideally need the url to be placed within a table cell - not sure theres
> way to do that is there?

Put an IFrame into the table cell.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575