From: desgnr on
When i installed it & aked to convert Money file it found my Wifes money
file,but not mine.
When i set up online banking,it made a duplicate account.
How do i delete the duplicate account ?
How do i add my Money file ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

From: John Pollard on
desgnr wrote:
> When i installed it & aked to convert Money file it found my Wifes
> money file,but not mine.
> When i set up online banking,it made a duplicate account.
> How do i delete the duplicate account ?
> How do i add my Money file ?

One Quicken "file" can convert one Money "file".

Create a "New" Quicken file to convert the second Money file.

File > New Quicken File > New Quicken File

[You need to provide more detail about the steps you took to setup "online
banking" and the results you got.]

--

John Pollard