From: drwtsn32 on
Does Quicken 2010 not allow "Direct Connect" with US Bank? Instead it
wants to use "Express Web Connect."
From: jslcr1 on
On Jan 5, 12:28 am, drwtsn32 <drwts...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Does Quicken 2010 not allow "Direct Connect" with US Bank?  Instead it
> wants to use "Express Web Connect."

Here is alink to Quickens FI search.
http://web.intuit.com/personal/quicken/search.cfm?type=basic&qwid=qw1800&qmid=qm1600&qbid=qb1900&qbmid=qbm1800&qflmid=qflm0100

According to
http://web.intuit.com/personal/quicken/results.cfm?type=basic&search=-u&qwid=qw1800&qmid=qm1600&qbid=qb1900&qbmid=qbm1800&qflmid=qflm0100

There are several US Bank entries. Some are Web and some Direct
connect.
You may have to contact the banks support for Quicken to find out how
to get Direct connect to work if it is a Direct process.
I am sure they have many questions about this process.
From: drwtsn32 on
> There are several US Bank entries. Some are Web and some Direct
> connect.

Awesome...THANK YOU so much. I turned off online services, changed
the financial institution to one that said Direct Connect, set up
online services again, and it works great! I had to remove all the
downloaded transactions that already existed and failed to match, but
other than that it works much better now.