From: SPP on

I have 2 European equities and 1 European mutual fund investments. At
present I have to manually input the daily prices. Is it possible to
automate the price imports please considering these are European stock
markets?
From: John Pollard on
SPP wrote:
> I have 2 European equities and 1 European mutual fund investments. At
> present I have to manually input the daily prices. Is it possible to
> automate the price imports please considering these are European stock
> markets?

Basically, I think, no.

But if you can find a source that will provide a properly formatted "comma
separated values" (.csv) file of the prices you are looking for; Quicken
can import such a file.

--

John Pollard

From: SPP on
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:48:02 -0600, "John Pollard"
<8plus7isf(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Basically, I think, no.
>
>But if you can find a source that will provide a properly formatted "comma
>separated values" (.csv) file of the prices you are looking for; Quicken
>can import such a file.

Do you know of any good sites for these - paid or free please?
From: TomYoung on
On Jan 6, 1:31 pm, SPP wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 20:48:02 -0600, "John Pollard"
>
> <8plus7...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >Basically, I think, no.
>
> >But if you can find a source that will provide a properly formatted "comma
> >separated values" (.csv) file of the prices you are looking for; Quicken
> >can import such a file.
>
> Do you know of any good sites for these - paid or free please?

You can create .cvs files for closing prices of most European equities
by going to http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/ and working through the
process, but it's one-stock-at-a-time so unless you're working to fill
in a lots of historical information it would certainly be slower than
just manually keying in the prices.

Tom Young
From: Mike Blake-Knox on
In article <f20278a1-1397-4429-bc26-
69822d953ab0(a)h9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, TomYoung wrote:
> but it's one-stock-at-a-time so unless you're working to fill
> in a lots of historical information it would certainly be slower than
> just manually keying in the prices.

IIRC, other yahoo.finance sites allow you to create a portfolio with
your securities and then download the prices.

Mike
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.software.financial.quicken
Your source of user to user Quicken help