From: Moose907 on
How do I justify text vertically within a placeholder? PPT 2002
From: LVTravel on

"Moose907" <Moose907(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I justify text vertically within a placeholder? PPT 2002

Don't have 2002 installed on this machine but I think it is the same for
2003.

If you mean to place it in the center (top to bottom) right click on the
placeholder and then click Text box tab. In that tab you should see "Text
Anchor Point:" then click on the dropdown and choose either top, middle or
bottom (allows the left, right or center justification horizontally on the
menu bar to work) or one of the same with centered which forces horizontal
centering.

Let us know if this helps or if this isn't what you wanted. If 2002 doesn't
have the same menu items let me know and I'll go pull out my Office 2002
loaded computer.