From: rmloud on
Update for WindowsXP-KB935448-x86-ENU.exe fixed the problem for me.
Good luck everyone.
Ron

From: viper8604 on
I get the exact same problem but it doesn't seem to be affecting my computer
in any adverse fashion. Would there possibly be anyway to move the file back
to its original location?

From: tranduytrungpooh on
WindowsXP-KB935448-x86-ENU.exe is for Hhctrl.ocx.
I face error with shell32.dll
I already installed KB935448-x86-ENU.exe but could not fix problem
Any other solution?
Thanks