From: David21 on
Since the Windows XP update XP925902 of the 4 April 2006, I am getting an
error message when the PC is first swithed on. Viz :-

RTHDCPL.EXE Illegal System DLL Relocation

The report says :-The system DLL user 32 .dll was relocated in memeory. The
application will not run correctly.
The relocation occured because the DLL c:\WINDOWS\system32\HHCTRL.OCX
occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor should
be contacted for a new DLL.

According to the properties of the file, Microsoft is the vendor.
--
Retired and Living in Spain
From: Andrew on

Go here to get the hot fix: http://support.microsoft.com:80/?kbid=925902
From: tranduytrungpooh on
Error message as follow:
The system DLL user 32 .dll was relocated in memeory. The application
will not run correctly. The relocation occured because the DLL c:
\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll occupied an address range reserved for
Windows system DLLs. The vendor should be contacted for a new DLL.

I tried to apply hotfix: WindowsXP-KB935448-x86-ENU but not work.
Pls help me

From: Christine Heinrich on
tranduytrungpooh(a)gmail.com schrieb am 04.04.2007:

> I tried to apply hotfix: WindowsXP-KB935448-x86-ENU but not work.

KB935448 requires WGA
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=74ad4188-3131-429c-8fcb-f7b3b0fd3d86&DisplayLang=en
See below: "Instructions"

--