From: arejfour on

I have a MS Intellipoint Laser Mouse 7000 V7.0 installed. When I went to
install V7.1 this windows update KB970158 tagged along with my knowledge
or permission. MS doesn't even list a description as to what it is. What
was odd was that id didn't come thru the normal windows update screen. I
uninstalled it and my mouse stopped working. I uninstalled V7.1 and went
back to V7.0 and everything now works again. Can anybody tell me this is
about?

--
arejfour

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
cf.
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/2b264530-02e2-4b51-a94f-57c71de196b3/

Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups

Setting up Windows Mail (in Vista) to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/microsoft-newsgroup-setup-instructions-for-windows-mail/

Setting up Windows LIVE Mail to access Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/ms-newsgroup-setup-instructions-windows-live-mail/