From: microsoft.news.com on
OK, thanks for the *heads up* and advice.
Is there a _final_ version of SP3?
I think the copy I have is a early version....or maybe not. <g>

--

VIP

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
The "final version" of WinXP SP3 was released in April 2008.

Free unlimited installation and compatibility support for WinXP SP3 was
available from 14 April 2008 thru May 2009. Such support will cost you
US$59 per incident now.