From: Rick Morrison on
We run Outlook 2007 on our desktop and a laptop that is used when
travelling. What is the best way to keep the laptop up-to-date when we get
ready to travel? Should I just copy the *.pst file from the desktop to
laptop then reverse the procedure when I get home? Is there a proper way to
do this? Both machines are networked.

Thanks,
Rick

From: VanguardLH on
Rick Morrison wrote:

> We run Outlook 2007 on our desktop and a laptop that is used when
> travelling. What is the best way to keep the laptop up-to-date when we get
> ready to travel? Should I just copy the *.pst file from the desktop to
> laptop then reverse the procedure when I get home? Is there a proper way to
> do this? Both machines are networked.

Be easier if the e-mail provider included IMAP access to your account. Then
multiple e-mail clients (same or different hosts) will all stay in sync
against the one account.