From: terryc on
New Win7 install on my laptop. Want to backup my outlook contacts, calendar,
notes etc on samsung epix before I try to sync to laptop with WMDC. I can't
take a chance that syncing erases everything on phone rather than syncing my
info to laptop. Thank you.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"terryc" <terryc(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Thank you. I'll see if they have a forum.

Set up the partnership in WMDC so that it doesn't sync and it won't remove
anything from the phone. Use the backup procedure in WMDC and then configure
it to sync with Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]