Prev: Cruise
Next: Kik mic
From: Jerry on
just curious about which kik mic everyone would recommend.

--
Jerry Oja

From: Ron on
On 20/02/2010 19:39, Jerry wrote:
> just curious about which kik mic everyone would recommend.

Audix D6

Ron(UK)
From: Steve M on
"Jerry" wrote:
> just curious about which kik mic everyone would recommend.

Audix D6
EV RE 20
Beyer M88
Shure Beta 52

Pretty much in that order of preference.

--
Steve <snip> McQ

From: Audio1 on
Jerry wrote:
> just curious about which kik mic everyone would recommend.

I've tried all the ones mentioned so far and a few others but I always
I like it set one click off of 'M'.

The Audix D6 has no midrange, the newer Sennheisers have too much high
end, the Beyer M88 was OK but didn't have enough low end and sounded
like it was distorting, I've never liked the EV RE's, and the D-112 was
all mud, no definition in a busy mix.

Caveat: Mixed through Meyer MSL-3/CQ-2/650/650P/UPA-2P systems.

Pages: 1
Prev: Cruise
Next: Kik mic