From: Iplayjazz on
Kontakt has started resetting my piano samples to Zero every time I press
play. Checking/Unchecking the Zero controllers box in Sonar doesn't effect
it either way. What else could this be?

Its annoying because when you have a multi loaded with Up. down. and release
samples you need them to have relative volumes that are very different.

Any ideas?

alan

From: Sue Morton on
Iplayjazz wrote:
> Kontakt has started resetting my piano samples to Zero every time I press
> play. Checking/Unchecking the Zero controllers box in Sonar doesn't effect
> it either way. What else could this be?
>
> Its annoying because when you have a multi loaded with Up. down. and release
> samples you need them to have relative volumes that are very different.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> alan

I'm not familiar wity Kontakt. Any settings there?
From: Steve Karl on

"Iplayjazz" <alanandtina(a)verizon.net> wrote in message news:uOi3i.11$QP.6(a)trndny03...
> Kontakt has started resetting my piano samples to Zero every time I press play. Checking/Unchecking the Zero controllers box in
> Sonar doesn't effect it either way. What else could this be?
>
> Its annoying because when you have a multi loaded with Up. down. and release samples you need them to have relative volumes that
> are very different.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> alan

Write the volume changes into the sonar track(s)

From: Dewitt on
On May 18, 1:35 pm, "Steve Karl" <nos...(a)nospam.com> wrote:
> "Iplayjazz" <alanandt...(a)verizon.net> wrote in messagenews:uOi3i.11$QP.6(a)trndny03...
> > Kontakt has started resetting my piano samples to Zero every time I press play. Checking/Unchecking the Zero controllers box in
> > Sonar doesn't effect it either way. What else could this be?
>
> > Its annoying because when you have a multi loaded with Up. down. and release samples you need them to have relative volumes that
> > are very different.
>
> > Any ideas?
>
> > alan
>
> Write the volume changes into the sonar track(s)

I have a similar problem because the velocities of the samples in th
Kontakt library all drop about 30 percent when I switch from TTS in
teh synth rack to Kontakt. You can adjust the volume of the samples
being played in Kontakt but that doesn't help the change in sound that
different velocities make.

The only way I can fugure it out is to start with Kontakt when laying
down the MIDI tracks.