From: James Egan on

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 03:55:02 -0700, Yagyesh Sharma
<YagyeshSharma(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thank you very much Bob. But, surprisingly after coming back to office after
>the weekend, the Internet has started to work,without me doing any thing!!!
>Any ideas as to what could have happened; because, I tried pinging
>"www.yahoo.com" many times between the steps followed by me?

Maybe your Internet service had a temporary outtage. You certainly
wouldn't be the first to experience that..

Jim

From: Yagyesh Sharma on
Thanks Jim

From: JimC on
only reason I can think of, is a problem with your ISP. Perhaps their DNS
servers were temporarily down. It happens - but rarely, so the problem may
not arise again.
Cheers,
Jim