From: Manolis Vlachakis on
Hallo there everyone..
first thing first i would like to thank
everyone for the help that this mailing list has provided me
throughout my project..
i have found many answers and got me out of black point many times!!!

now i am on my last step on my project
and i would like to see if there are any ideas on how to import a csv file
in my ldap server
via php....

thank you again

--
Manolis Vlachakis
From: Jim Lucas on
Manolis Vlachakis wrote:
> Hallo there everyone..
> first thing first i would like to thank
> everyone for the help that this mailing list has provided me
> throughout my project..
> i have found many answers and got me out of black point many times!!!
>
> now i am on my last step on my project
> and i would like to see if there are any ideas on how to import a csv file
> in my ldap server
> via php....
>

> thank you again

Take a little of this

http://php.net/fopen
+
http://php.net/fgetcsv

and mix it with a little of this

http://php.net/ldap

That should get you started.

Once you have read and understand the basics of these two sections,
present some code that you think does the trick and we can give you advice.

--
Jim Lucas

A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.