From: jerksRus on
Vladimir Vassilevsky <nospam(a)nowhere.com> wrote in

> If you are looking for a recipe, this is not going to work.
> If your goal is knowledge, start with a good book:
> If you are looking for solution, hire a consultant.

Translation: I'm a pompous, arrogant jerk.

From: Vladimir Vassilevsky on

jerksRus(a)Vladimir_Vassilevsky.com wrote:
> Vladimir Vassilevsky <nospam(a)nowhere.com> wrote in
>

>>If you are looking for a recipe, this is not going to work.
>>If your goal is knowledge, start with a good book:
>>If you are looking for solution, hire a consultant.
>

> Translation: I'm a pompous, arrogant jerk.

Jimmy, nobody argues that you are pompous and arrogant jerk. So what?
Have you done any interesting DSP work lately?

VLV

From: Jake on
If you have any questions, I will help you.

You can reach me at dsp_cph_@_yahoo.dk

Remove the underscores.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2