From: learnfpga on
Hello All,
I want to learn Labview but I cannot invest into buying all the DAQ
cards required to interface. I have a version of Labview installed on
my computer. Is it possible to learn it just as a software and simulate
somethings without using any external hardware on the computer?

Sorry in advance if this sounds like a stupid question. Thanks All

From: 2c worth on
See if the Low Cost DAQ Training Kit is suitable for you. View info at
www.emant.com

<learnfpga(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
> I want to learn Labview but I cannot invest into buying all the DAQ
> cards required to interface. I have a version of Labview installed on
> my computer. Is it possible to learn it just as a software and simulate
> somethings without using any external hardware on the computer?
>
> Sorry in advance if this sounds like a stupid question. Thanks All

Pages: 1
Prev: LabView 7.0 Full update
Next: Sudoku