From: roberto.venetz on
Hello

The LabView 7.0 is on the original package and not used before, but bayed on 2003 maybe. Can I update the program to 7.1? I need minimum 7.1 because to open some file saved on its. The computer where I work has no access to the internet, but can I download the update on this pc and born on cd, is that possible?

Thank you for helping

Roberto
From: altenbach on
Most likely, you need to buy an upgrade (you could even go to LabVIEW 8.0 at this point). Upgrades are significantly cheaper than full versions.

You should probably contact your local NI sales representative for details and options. :)