From: Anton on
Dell Vostro 1500 has been hijacked by "Control Center Best PC Health
components" - cannot access safe mode - task manager, --anything.

Cannot close this Control Center - sits in the center of screen
insisting that you buy it for $80

Any ideas about how to remove Control Center virus program. It has
disabled Safe Mode, Task Manager, etc. I cannot get to the Desktop --
cannot get beyond the Control Center window.

Windows XP

Thanks.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Anton" <rmw3(a)insightbb.com>

| Dell Vostro 1500 has been hijacked by "Control Center Best PC Health
| components" - cannot access safe mode - task manager, --anything.

Please don't Mult-Post.

Please do learn how to Cross-Post to pertinent, On Topic, News Groups instead.

--
Dave

Pages: 1
Prev: AVIRA A BIG SUPRISE!