From: Kwacker on
Hi,

Pretty simple really, my windows vista on my laptop (Inspiron 1520) is
supposedly saying its 'configuring updates 3 of 3 - 0%' and doesn't get
anywhere with it and just shuts down every time... its rendered the laptop
unusable?

Any ideas?

Cheers!
Paul.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
CrystalBall© sez...

Windows Vista SP2 issues until 26 February 2010. Availability of chat or
e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Some issues
may require more advanced support for which there is a charge. Go to
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=13014&gprid=582034 &
select appropriate category (i.e., Download issue; Installation issue;
Issues after you install a service pack).
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Paul,