From: Bishop on
Well that worked perfect. But now I can't figure out what's wrong with this
statement:

..PageSetup.PrintArea = ("$A$1:" & .Cells(LowerPrintArea, LastCol))

I also tried:

..PageSetup.PrintArea = ("$A$1", .Cells(LowerPrintArea, LastCol))

and

..PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1", .Cells(LowerPrintArea, LastCol)

but neither of those worked either. I'm sure I'm just messing up the syntax
and Excel help was no help. Can you advise?

From: Dave Peterson on
If you leave off the property you want, then excel will (always???) use .value.

So .Cells(LowerPrintArea, LastCol) would refer to the value in that cell. If it
looked like an address, it would work -- but probably not the way you want!

But try specifying .address as the property you want:

..PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:" & .Cells(LowerPrintArea, LastCol).Address

or use a range and let excel do the work for you:

..PageSetup.PrintArea = .range("A1", .Cells(LowerPrintArea, LastCol)).Address

--

Dave Peterson