From: dr del on

"moosensquirrel" <not(a)earthslink.zzz> wrote in message
Ballmer?

He is a bit yes.

From: gg on
this group is no longer hosted by ms itself and the replacement Discussions
in forum at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general&cat=en_us_28cca3eb-7037-4d4f-bde1-d8efee1f1420&lang=en&cr=us
is still empty for microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
sign!

"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
> nntp(a)microsoft.com wrote:
> > Where Should I go with the Closure of this Newsgroup?
> > Effective July 1, 2010, this newsgroup will be closed.
>
> In those immortal words, "F'em!"
>
> See y'all on usenet?
>
> --
> .NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
> Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT
> ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
> Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: 64 bit issue
Next: Forcing Virtual CP to use CD-Drive