From: Willem on
I ordered a number of Office 2007 Pro licenses from an authorized MS reseller
that I found on the MS website and that I have never had problems with
before. This time I received a single "Master Install Media" disk which looks
authentic, and a number of "Launch 2007 Resource Kit" folders, each with a MS
serial number.

When I Google "Launch 2007 Resource Kit" the results seem to indicate that
these are give-aways at MS event. Did I just get ripped off?

From: Tom Willett on

:
: When I Google "Launch 2007 Resource Kit" the results seem to indicate that
: these are give-aways at MS event. Did I just get ripped off?
:
: W

Possibly, since they aren't meant for resale.

Pages: 1
Prev: word 2002
Next: Product ID versus Product Key