From: f1954a on
I deleted my 2002 word program from my computer because it got corrupted. I
tried to reinstall it again, and when I inserted my worksuit 2002 diskette I
got a message saing "patch cannot be opened". Any suggestion on how to
reinstall word 2002? I would appreciate your help. Thank you. Frank.
From: Susan Ramlet on
Hi, f1954a,

What operating system are you running?

You might try this article to see if it helps:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/295823

--
Susan Ramlet