From: Jim Thompson on
Anyone lurking here have issues with Lenovo Laptop batteries?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

From: Martin Riddle on

"Jim Thompson" <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote
in message news:uiqa669t4kl6svi7dn7dgps89eb75mhruv(a)4ax.com...
> Anyone lurking here have issues with Lenovo Laptop batteries?

Not Lenovo, but with BT replacement batteries for my Gateway. It over
heats then shuts down, when the processor is full bore.

Cheers

From: Michael Robinson on

"Jim Thompson" <To-Email-Use-The-Envelope-Icon(a)On-My-Web-Site.com> wrote in
message news:uiqa669t4kl6svi7dn7dgps89eb75mhruv(a)4ax.com...
> Anyone lurking here have issues with Lenovo Laptop batteries?
>
> ...Jim Thompson

Last time I had a "battery problem" there was nothing wrong with the battery
at all. It just had a badly designed electrical connection with the
computer. Any wiggle in the battery, even less than a millimeter, would
break contact. A mechanical problem, in other words.

Pages: 1
Prev: Can I borrow your bandsaw? (UK)
Next: Birthdays...