From: Tom Moore Tom on
I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7 and have transferred
Outlook to it. The email is working OK but every time I start Outlook the
License agreement appears and I tick the required box. Is there some setting
I have missed or what else must I do to prevent this.
Thanks
Tom
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Tom Moore" <Tom Moore(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7 and have transferred
> Outlook to it. The email is working OK but every time I start Outlook the
> License agreement appears and I tick the required box. Is there some setting
> I have missed or what else must I do to prevent this.

Start Outlook by right-clicking its icon and choosing Run as Administrator,
then accept the EULA.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]