From: LindaKay on
I have a form created in Excel 2007. A person fills out their area then
e-mails to next person. Is there any way that if the form is held up
somewhere, we can track it to find out who had it last, or even see what is
filled out up to that point?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"LindaKay" <LindaKay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have a form created in Excel 2007. A person fills out their area then
> e-mails to next person. Is there any way that if the form is held up
> somewhere, we can track it to find out who had it last, or even see what is
> filled out up to that point?

Are you using Exchange?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]