From: Micah Hastings Micah on
At a client site I have received a request to limit certain users to certain
times of the day. For example, one user would be allowed access from 5:30am
to 10:30p, while a few select others would have the normal full access 24/7.
Any suggestions on how to go about doing this? This means blocking, VPN,
Terminal Services, and RWW access if possible.

Thanks,
Micah Hastings
Mhastings(a)Rosebudtech.com
From: AllenM on
Go to ADUC and the User profiles and you can adjust the logon hours there.

From: Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] on
Limit Logon Hours
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs/msg/5345f77591f9841f?hl=en&

--
Merv Porter [SBS-MVP]
============================

"Micah Hastings" <Micah Hastings(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> At a client site I have received a request to limit certain users to
> certain
> times of the day. For example, one user would be allowed access from
> 5:30am
> to 10:30p, while a few select others would have the normal full access
> 24/7.
> Any suggestions on how to go about doing this? This means blocking, VPN,
> Terminal Services, and RWW access if possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Micah Hastings
> Mhastings(a)Rosebudtech.com

Pages: 1