From: Tom on
sorry about that...

Pinging microsoft.com [207.46.232.182] with 32 bytes of data:
Pinging lb1.www.ms.akadns.net [207.46.225.60] with 32 bytes of data:
Pinging support.microsoft.akadns.net [207.46.248.248] with 32 bytes of data:

Remember too, I can reach all these site if using Firefox but not IE.

I will follow up next with the other info to your second request.

Thanks.

Tom

From: Les Connor [SBS MVP] on
Looks like an IE issue then, as others have suggested.