From: Colin S. on
We have a folder filled with images of staff (normally used for swipe
cards). The filenames used for the images is the users username. Can
these images be imported into the Global Address List so that they
appear as the users 'Contact Picture' automatically (hope that makes
sense)?

We're using Office 2007.

Thanks.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Colin S." <colin.steadman(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> We have a folder filled with images of staff (normally used for swipe
> cards). The filenames used for the images is the users username. Can
> these images be imported into the Global Address List so that they
> appear as the users 'Contact Picture' automatically (hope that makes
> sense)?

This doesn't seem like an Outlook question to me.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Colin S. on
On Feb 25, 5:48 pm, "Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]"
<tillman1...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Colin S." <colin.stead...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > We have a folder filled with images of staff (normally used for swipe
> > cards).  The filenames used for the images is the users username.  Can
> > these images be imported into the Global Address List so that they
> > appear as the users 'Contact Picture' automatically (hope that makes
> > sense)?
>
> This doesn't seem like an Outlook question to me.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Sorry, I think your right, I'll find an Exchange group.