From: Stefan Blom on
It must be a problem with the registry settings for OLE objects. I don't know
how to fix that. Sorry. Maybe someone else knows?

If you don't receive a response shortly, you may want to repost the question (in
a few days). Actually, you may want to post the question in the Answers forum
(see http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx), since this newsgroup is
closing on June 1.

--
Stefan Blom