From: Robert Macy on
How many, which ones, of microsoftusenet groups will disappear?

Will this one, too?
From: Stefan Blom on
On Usenet, the groups may live on, but Microsoft's server msnews.microsoft.com
will be shut down on June 1st.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Robert, my understanding is that it is being replaced by:-

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeword

Hope the above helps.

From: Robert Macy on
On May 21, 11:18 am, trip_to_tokyo <i...(a)pierrefondes.com> wrote:
> Robert, my understanding is that it is being replaced by:-
>
> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeword
>
> Hope the above helps.
>

> "Robert Macy" wrote:
> > How many, which ones, of microsoftusenet groups will disappear?
>
> > Will this one, too?
> > .

Thank you. Is there a URL to go to to find ALL abandoned
microsoft.public.xxxx sites?.

Frustratingly, upon clicking to go to that URL, my screen went from
this very efficient display containing 90% useful information to a
blank screen requiring a download of 1 minute (dial up link) to
produce a screen that has around 10% information. The rest of the
screen contains useless boxes, blank frames, prettiness with no
information, etc etc, and irrelevant words. Amazing, simply amazing.
Again, and in true tradition, someone was allowed to "improve" the
systems backwards!

From: Tom Willett on

Thank you. Is there a URL to go to to find ALL abandoned
microsoft.public.xxxx sites?.

The are ALL going away. Every last one of them.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Linked files
Next: Table gridlines