From: Tommo on
I have a form which displays a single record depending on the selections made
in two lists. I.e. The selection of a Group from PickGroup will limit the
companies displayed in PickCompany. The selection of a Company from
PickCompany will cause the form to display the details of that company.
On selection of a Group the correct Companies are displayed in PickCompany
and I have got it to highlight the first Company using
Private Sub PickRecipientGroup_AfterUpdate()
Me.PickCompany.Requery
Me.PickCompany = Me.PickCompany.Column(0, 0)

How do I get the form to display the details of that company without having
to click on the Company? (PickCompany uses a macro to find the record on the
form.)

From: Daryl S on
Tommo -

Within your code, just run the macro after you pick the company.

--
Daryl S