From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
What is the ControlSource property of the Drawing Number control in the
subform?

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

From: bezzauk via AccessMonster.com on
Thank you, I think its working now.

Your prompted me to look at the control source property for the subform. This
was pointing to the revision details form, rather than the revision details
table. I changed it to the table and it now appears to work ok.

Many thanks

KenSheridan wrote:
>What is the ControlSource property of the Drawing Number control in the
>subform?
>
>Ken Sheridan
>Stafford, England
>
>>Thank you,