Prev: Networking
Next: UPSIZING
From: forest8 on
Hi

I'm currently getting this error message when I open my database:

Linkmasterfields property setting has provided this error: 'Return without
GoSub'

How do I resolve this issue?

This message started after I created a text box which I use to calculate the
age of a student.

Thank you for your help in advance.

From: Steve on
When you get the error message, click the button on the error dialog. It
will take you back to the procedure where the eror is occuring. You have a
Return statement that does not belong on the routine. Probably you once had
GoSub code to branch to a subroutine. You must have deleted the GoSub but
did not delete its corresponding Return statement.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

"forest8" <forest8(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm currently getting this error message when I open my database:
>
> Linkmasterfields property setting has provided this error: 'Return without
> GoSub'
>
> How do I resolve this issue?
>
> This message started after I created a text box which I use to calculate
> the
> age of a student.
>
> Thank you for your help in advance.

Pages: 1