From: "O. Lavell" on
haliphax wrote:

> Dia is also a superb diagramming software, though I don't think it
> generates any SQL for you when it's said and done.

Dia can be scripted and there is some interesting looking stuff here:

<http://projects.gnome.org/dia/links.html>

(I never tried)
From: Shawn McKenzie on
Ashley Sheridan wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-02-24 at 11:28 -0600, haliphax wrote:
>
>> Dia is also a superb diagramming software, though I don't think it generates
>> any SQL for you when it's said and done. There are versions for several
>> operating systems (including Linux AND Windows).
>>

>> // Todd
>

> Cool thanks all. I had a look at dia, and it seemed more geared to
> electronic diagrams than database ones (although I didn't play with it
> for too long).
>
> I just drew them in the end in OOo, but I'm going to take a look at
> MySQL Workbench when I get some time, but this project is already in
> danger of falling behind schedule :(

Hey Ash. When you have a spare several minutes or so, just download
MySQL Workbench. You can just suck in your existing DB and voila! Or
if you don't have one yet it should be fairly quick to mock it up.

--
Thanks!
-Shawn