From: Betov on
Phil Carmody <thefatphil_demunged(a)yahoo.co.uk> �crivait

> I occasionally wonder what I'm missing by having Randy in
> my killfile

Easy: The fun.

:)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: rhyde on
On Jul 29, 8:37 am, santosh <santosh....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> rh...(a)cs.ucr.edu wrote:
> > On Jul 29, 7:52 am, "Rod Pemberton" <do_not_h...(a)nowhere.cmm> wrote:
> >> "Phil Carmody" <thefatphil_demun...(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> being

> >> must

> >> It's called precedence. The primary expression 'la[--i]' must be
> >> evaluated before the much lower precedence 'la[--i]=i'.
>
> > Careful Phil,
>
> The statement you're responding to is from Rod Pemberton.

Whoops!
My bad.

From: Wolfgang Kern on

Betov �crivait

>> I occasionally wonder what I'm missing by having Randy in
>> my killfile
>
> Easy: The fun.
>
> :)
>
> Betov.

It's not always that funny Rene,...
When Randy stated that he downloaded KESYS this invoked a hell
of expenses and wasted precious time of many good people.
Some of my clients are extremely sensible to possible security
leaks, and therfore we checked on his status and income ...

But it seems not worth to sue him for spreading out lies just
to make himself look more important.
Just a poor broom-holder who dream about being a great teacher.

__
wolfgang

From: Betov on
"Wolfgang Kern" <nowhere(a)never.at> �crivait news:f8kcl3$mmk$2
@newsreader2.utanet.at:

> Betov �crivait
>
>>> I occasionally wonder what I'm missing by having Randy in
>>> my killfile
>>
>> Easy: The fun.
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Betov.
>
> It's not always that funny Rene,...
> When Randy stated that he downloaded KESYS this invoked a hell
> of expenses and wasted precious time of many good people.
> Some of my clients are extremely sensible to possible security
> leaks, and therfore we checked on his status and income ...
>
> But it seems not worth to sue him for spreading out lies just
> to make himself look more important.
> Just a poor broom-holder who dream about being a great teacher.

Agrea. But i was just talking about having him in the KillFile,
which is evidently not any solution to the problem. Fact is that
this criminal will *never* stop his propaganda system, nor his
attacks on other's products.

So, as long as this swindler's propaganda system includes a
strategy which is based on *quantity* and *repetition*, for the
simple reason that there are always new comers who could fall
into the trap, it is necessary, halas, to answer to those
bullshits.

For example, you can demonstrate as many times as you'd like,
that an HLL cannot be any Assembler, he will *never* stop
twisting the definitions in order to match with his swindling.

So, each month, we will have to do the very same and never ended
job of explaining (because of the new comers), what an Assembler
is and is not.

So is it. Then, best is to make fun of it...

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Wolfgang Kern on

Right Rene,

> So, each month, we will have to do the very same and never ended
> job of explaining (because of the new comers), what an Assembler
> is and is not.
>
> So is it. Then, best is to make fun of it...

We better watch and react in time.

I may laugh about all the nonsense a bit later ... for now I'm heavy
upset for loosing money by nothing than checking on the idiot's lies.
At least someone else will now watch every of his steps for a while.
I could have ignored his statement, but security of clients data is
just the top priority of the whole KESYS project.

__
wolfgang

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Prev: masm linking from console
Next: NASM HelloWorld - DOS