From: Betov on
"Wolfgang Kern" <nowhere(a)never.at> �crivait news:f8khdu$2gl$1
@newsreader2.utanet.at:

> I may laugh about all the nonsense a bit later ... for now I'm heavy
> upset for loosing money by nothing than checking on the idiot's lies.
> At least someone else will now watch every of his steps for a while.
> I could have ignored his statement, but security of clients data is
> just the top priority of the whole KESYS project

At first thought, i would tend to say that there exists very
small probabilities that one of your clients would ever read
the lies of this individual.

On a second thought, I have to consider the real danger, for
your professional activities. This criminal has been able in
the past, of so amaizing things, that i think, that the best
you could do, if you want to protect yourself, would be to
leave the battle field.

In my own case, i have nothing to loose, and, as i always said,
i do not care of the damages this criminal is doing to RosAsm.
So, i am in a quite different situation...

Resisting to Randall Hyde is high cost, but paying by professional
damages would be over-priced, and, trust me, what he is able to
do, goes way over the ALA field, and way over whatever you could
do to defend yourself, as demonstrated, one another time, for
example, by the *complete* disparition of RosAsm Wikipedia page,
from an internal (internal to Wikipedia) conspiration, driven by
guys who are not even under the direct control of our swindler.

Will we succeed to restore this Page? *Never*. Personally, this
makes me laugh, but if my earning would depend on it, i suppose
that it would not make me laugh either...

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org >

From: Rod Pemberton on

<rhyde(a)cs.ucr.edu> wrote in message
> On Jul 29, 7:52 am, "Rod Pemberton" <do_not_h...(a)nowhere.cmm> wrote:
> > "Phil Carmody" <thefatphil_demun...(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> > being

> > must
> >
> > > Utter utter nonsense. Your "i.e." contains no valid logic at all.
> >
> > It's called precedence. The primary expression 'la[--i]' must be
evaluated
> > before the much lower precedence 'la[--i]=i'.
> >

> Careful Phil, the fact that '=' has lower precedence has nothing to do
> with the evaluation order. The fact that '=' defines a sequence point
> is what guarantees that the left hand side will be evaluated before
> the right hand side.

Clearly, you haven't been following the conversation. As I previously
stated, sequence points were introduced with ANSI C in 1989. We're not
talking about ANSI C code. We're talking about K&R C and pre-K&R C circa
1974 whose order of evaluation is purely defined by precedence.
Unfortunately, Phil can't seem to grasp this and keeps converting explicitly
inclusive statements in the 1974 into exclusive ones. I.e., he keeps
applying ANSI C sequence points (inside-out) to non-sequence point C code
(outside-in).

Rod Pemberton

From: Phil Carmody on
"Rod Pemberton" <do_not_have(a)nowhere.cmm> writes:
> > Do you really think that ``la[--i]'' has higher precedence than ``i''?
>
> Gotta be the seventeenth time I've clarified that... See, you're wrongly
> breaking up the grammar into sequence points yet again.

Funny - yet again I don't mention sequence points, and you pretend
that I do. Why do you do that? You're getting even more painful, as
you are deliberately avoiding almost everything I include in my
posts and substituting, well, inventions such as the above.

By 'clarifyied that', do you mean 'yes'? It was a yes/no question,
after all. If your answer is indeed yes, then I promise I will
make only one more post to this thread.

[Snip - immature ad hominems. Grow up.]

Phil
--
Dear aunt, let's set so double the killer delete select all.
-- Microsoft voice recognition live demonstration
From: JD on
Phil Carmody wrote:
> "Rod Pemberton" <do_not_have(a)nowhere.cmm> writes:
>>> Do you really think that ``la[--i]'' has higher precedence than ``i''?
>> Gotta be the seventeenth time I've clarified that... See, you're wrongly
>> breaking up the grammar into sequence points yet again.
>
> Funny - yet again I don't mention sequence points, and you pretend
> that I do. Why do you do that? You're getting even more painful, as
> you are deliberately avoiding almost everything I include in my
> posts and substituting, well, inventions such as the above.
>
> By 'clarifyied that', do you mean 'yes'? It was a yes/no question,
> after all. If your answer is indeed yes, then I promise I will
> make only one more post to this thread.

The "Ostrich Routine".

> [Snip - immature ad hominems. Grow up.]

I'm wondering why you can't figure out for yourself that when you keep
making the same mistakes over and over again, it makes it very easy for
others to spot them, and to recognize them for what they really are.

It's becoming more and more obvious that when you can't argue logically
anymore, you try to confuse your opponents, and then you falsely claim
that they do not understand. That gives you all the excuse you need to
killfile them, thereby avoiding the embarrassment of losing the argument.

You truly are becoming very transparent.

-Joel Davison

[It's going to be interesting to see how much of this you conveniently
clip (another one of your childish tactics) if/when you respond.]

From: Herbert Kleebauer on
Frank Kotler wrote:

> int 80h
> add esp, 3 * 4 ; free space for parameters
> test eax, eax ; ERROR
> js err
>
> ; my apologies for propagating this sloppiness.
> ; really should be "cmp eax, -4096" (or -4095?)
> ; won't happen here, but we *could* get a
> ; valid return over 2G! - fbk

Ok, if Linus himself said this already 10 years ago, it must be true:

Re: test version of 2.1.0 available

Linus Torvalds (torvalds(a)cs.helsinki.fi)
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 09:52:26 +0300 (EET DST)