From: Tom Morris on
On 2008-09-24, Tony Houghton <h(a)realh.co.uk> wrote:
> I know all that, but "ordinary people" don't seem to care about the
> horrible quoting etc. In non-techy groups you're likely to get flamed
> for *not* top-posting!

As they say on Wikipedia, 'citation needed'. I'd love to see some
examples of people getting flamed for not top-posting, if only so I can
append it to a file I keep of the more moronic things I see on the
Internet.

The only place I can see where top-posting is the standard is in
Enterpriseland. And, well, I steer very clear of everything Enterprisey
for this reason alone.

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org>