From: majordave on
Is there a way to allow user to select mutliple choices like with a Look Up
Field? This can be for either Form (data enter) or table. The data I am try
in to collecte involves whether a client is currently using 1 or more
applications. I do not want to have to dedicate a whole field to 1 data field.

Thanks for your help

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
You can have a multi-select list box. I do not understand what you mean by
dedicating a whole field to 1 data field.

What is supposed to happen after selecting the item(s)?