From: seeker on
I have a form who has a source object for a subfom as the name of the
subform. The subform has navigation buttons as yes and when the form is
opened the navigation buttons do not show. How can i get them to show.

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
The navigation buttons might be hidden because the subform is too long for
the subform control.

Try making the subform quite a bit shorter until the navigation buttons
show.