From: JD on

well... but what i want is to allow users to reordain the items in the
way they want through a pushbutton.
From: John Martens on
Probably you will store their prefenrences in a data-base.
When opening the window you will fill the listview from that source.
When they edit tings from the push-button just re-read the content of
the listview like you do when opening the window.

John

From: Malcolm Gray on
On 25/05/2010 17:00, JD wrote:

> So... it means SetItemPosition doesn't do that ?!

I suspect setitempoition is for the grid like
views not the list views?

microsoft say

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb775098%28VS.85%29.aspx

Moves an item to a specified position in a list-view control (in icon or
small icon view). You can use this macro or send the LVM_SETITEMPOSITION
message explicitly.

You seem to be talking about one of the list views?
From: Massimo Bighelli on

SetItemAtribute ?

Massimo

From: JD on
No.
May be I can do something like VO Control Order Edit. does anyone know
how to do this?

Thanks.

Jairo.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last