From: MC on
You guys are all correct....I remembered SOME kind of number....I was
mistaken......It was just to download the file.
Still works well!
Although I only use it for some special sounds....my synths cover most of
what I want already.

From: Sambodidley on
"MC" wrote
> You guys are all correct....I remembered SOME kind of number....I was
> mistaken......It was just to download the file.
> Still works well!
> Although I only use it for some special sounds....my synths cover most of
> what I want already.

I've never used Live Synth Pro since I got VSampler. Not much point in it.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Next: Pro Audio 5! with XP?