From: MC on
Maybe someone can help.....

I know the company has been out of business that makes the soundfont player
Livesynth Pro DXi

I bought a copy....with the authorization number....been using it for a
while....
I just purchased another system...and want to install it....but I cant find
my authorization number.....

Is there a place in my old system where the number might be hidden? I know
I should have kept a copy...and I know I put it SOMEWHERE.....but for
now....its no soundfonts......at least I have other quality sounds.....Im
not like in limbo....

Anyone run into this before? Or do I need to get another program
now........
Thanks in advance

From: Sue Morton on
The 'serial number' was password to download the exe from the website,
that's all. If you still have the installable exe you're in business.
--
Sue Morton

From: MC on
Thank you for responding so quickly!
Now I have to find the CD....I DO have it....just gotta find it....
:-)
MC

From: kitekrazy on
MC wrote:
> Maybe someone can help.....
>
> I know the company has been out of business that makes the soundfont player
> Livesynth Pro DXi
>
> I bought a copy....with the authorization number....been using it for a
> while....
> I just purchased another system...and want to install it....but I cant find
> my authorization number.....

Funny, when I bought it, there was never an authorization number.
From: Sambodidley on
kitekrazy <kite(a)krazy.com> wrote in

> MC wrote:
>> Maybe someone can help.....
>>
>> I know the company has been out of business that makes the soundfont
>> player Livesynth Pro DXi
>>
>> I bought a copy....with the authorization number....been using it for a
>> while....
>> I just purchased another system...and want to install it....but I cant
>> find my authorization number.....
>>

> Funny, when I bought it, there was never an authorization number.

That's right. Just a pass word to download the full version from a web page.
You can install that executable as many times and anywhere you choose.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Next: Pro Audio 5! with XP?