From: TDH on
OK, Pro Audio 5.0 is old, but it worked great with my Win98, but not so far
w/ XP. I tried XP's compatibility mode, no luck. When trying to launch it,
I get an error about "procedure entry point FT_Thunk could not be located in
Kernel32.dll".
Any ideas how I can get a good old software to work with the newer op.
system?

From: "Larry" <larryst on
It's not compatible with Windows XP. I couldn't get Pro Audio 6 to install
either.

From: Papanate on
TDH wrote:

> Any ideas how I can get a good old software to work with the newer op.
> system?

The easy way would be to dual boot with XP and Win98. Then use whatever one your
apps asks for.

From: turing test on
Calling a Thunk is what a 16 bit app did to use a 32 bit service. Thunking
does not exist in 2000/XP, hence the lack of the entry point in the OS.

turing test